This recipe is delicious and quick and easy to make.
- 1/2 cup coconut oil
- 1/4 cup cacao or cocoa
- 4 Tbsp rice malt syrup
- 1 tsp vanilla extract (optional)
Melt the coconut oil and add the rice malt syrup and vanilla extract. Whisk and add the cacao cocoa powder. Whisk occasionally while pouring into mini muffin or cup cake cases. Cool for 30 minutes in the freezer.
Keep in the fridge, otherwise they will melt.
My intention for 2012 is learn to love and care about myself. My first step is to stop eating crap and start eating healthily by increasing my intake of raw fruit and vegetables and decreasing my intake of white flour, sugar and meat.
On the menu today:
Tea with milk
Oatibix oat flakes
Alpro soya yoghurt
Seeded wholemeal Toast
Learning to Love Myself Sugar Free Chocolate Truffles
Learning to Love Myself Cheese and Vegetable Bake
Reflections on the day
I felt a bit low earlier as I was lonely and worried about finding work and how I will manage financially, so I prayed and thought about what could help me feel better. I repeated the Ho’oponopono prayer a few times and said a gratitude prayer, as I know they have helped me before. To be honest, I didn’t expect them to help but I soon felt much better and felt motivated to cook a healthy dinner.
Gratitude Prayer – Every day I make it a habit to pray and give thanks for all the fantastic things in my life. This enables me to focus on the good, rather than the negative. This raises my vibration and attracts abundance into my life.
My breakfast cereal (oatibix oatflakes) contains sugar as does Alpro Soya yoghurt, so I intend to replace these with a sugar free alternative.
I could have eaten more raw fruit and vegetables by replacing the truffles with fruit, such as clementines, and saving the truffles as an end of day treat. I could also have had a salad with my dinner and drunk a lot more water.
No food is forbidden. It is my experience that as soon as I food is forbidden I eat it like there’s no tomorrow. 😀
My intentions for the rest of the day and tomorrow are:
1) To watch Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows – part one
2) To watch some comedy. I believe that watching comedy is a good way to raise your vibration
3) To meditate for 30 minutes before I go to bed
4) To play something uplifting and positive as I go to sleep, so that it permeates my unconscious mind
5) To wake up and practice yoga and meditation
6) To practice the Ho’oponopono prayer, gratitude prayer and read my intentions list
7) To go for a walk in nature
8) To update this blog
9) To find case studies for my life coaching qualification
And so it is. And so it shall be.