Last year a friend of mine gave me a recording of Earl Nightingale’s “The Strangest Secret”. I listened to it again this morning and it’s inspired me to take Earl’s 30 day challenge. Maybe you’d like to join me. Start by listening to the recording on YouTube by clicking here. Once you’ve listened to it, follow the steps below to get what you want.
1. Write one goal on a piece of card and look at it throughout the day. On one side write your goal and on the other side write “Ask and it is given, seek and you will find, knock and it shall be opened.”
2. Save 10% of everything you receive.
3. Tithe 10% of everything you receive.
4. Only think positive thoughts. Avoid complaining and putting yourself down.
5. Give whatever you’re doing 100% and more.
6. Give to others. Be of service.
7. If you find yourself in a negative mindset, start the 30 days again.
8. Keep your vibration high by dancing, singing, meditating and doing things you love and make you feel good.
9. Let go of attachment to the outcome. Let go of the need to know how it will happen. Trust in a power greater than yourself.
10. Be grateful for all the wonderful things you already have.
11. Join our Facebook group “How to Get What You Want – 30 day challenge” to share experiences and give and receive support.